The following countries have signed the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU). Members from institutions in these countries are therefore eligible for travel reimbursements during meetings organized by this COST Action or during STSMs.
- Czech Republic
- Republic of Serbia
- United Kingdom
Moreover, the following institutes coming from Near Neighbour Countries (NNC), COST International Partner Countries with reciprocal agreement with COST (IPCR), or without (IPC) are also members of our network :
- South African Astronomical Observatory, Cape Town, South Africa (IPCR)
- Main Astronomical Observatory of National Academy of Sciences, Kyiv, Ukaine (NNC)
- University of Southern Queensland, Toowomba, Australia (formerly IPCR,but Australia has ended their reciprocal agreement due to budget reasons in 2013, so now just IPC)
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, Kharkiv, Ukraine (NNC)
- California Institute of Technology, USA (IPC)
Members from NNC can participate to STSM to institutes in COST countries and be reimburded when participating in COST meetings. However, one person per institute can be reimbursed at each meeting. Members from IPCR can also participate to STSM and meetings but the reimbursement does not come from our COST Action. Separate funding are available. Contact your COST National Coordinator to find out how to use it. Finally participants from IPC can participate but not be reimbursed.